Terms and Conditions
A & N Harris (www.anharris.co.uk) is an independent publisher and distributor of books and publications, owned and managed by Alison and Nigel Harris. Our address is 47 Burnhope Lane, Darlington DL2 1FL. UK. Telephone +44 (0)20 8676 0395.
We endeavour to maintain correct information for items advertised on our web site at all times. Specifications of products are provided by the manufacturer and are subject to change without notice. No contract is made with the customer until the items have been despatched. Title of goods do not pass to the customer until payment is received in full.
We do not accept liability for any delay in performing, or any failure in performing, any of our obligations in relation to the items, where the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. Whilst every effort will be made to despatch items on time no liability can be accepted by us for failure to deliver within the advertised times. We are only able to send items for delivery to clearly and correctly described addresses.
Items are priced in GBP (Pounds Sterling). We only accept payments made in GBP (Pounds Sterling). We are not VAT registered. VAT is not included in our prices. VAT will not be added to your order.
Online Credit and Debit Card transactions and payments handled by PayPal are processed by PayPal (Europe) Ltd which is regulated by the Financial Services Authority in the United Kingdom as an electronic money institution. PayPal FSA Register Number: 226056. All major credit cards are accepted by PayPal. To open a Business or Personal PayPal account (free of charge) just visit PayPal.com and follow the sign up procedure. You can also sign up for a free account when making an online payment. PayPal is owned by the online auction site eBay and has over 100 million account members worldwide and is used on over 50,000 web sites. We use PayPal because it is secure and simple to use.
The amount of any refund that we can offer will depend on the nature of the items ordered and the status of the order. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If you contact us before your order has been processed a full refund is usually offered.
- If you contact us after your order has been processed but before it has been despatched we can usually offer a full refund for any stock items but excluding non-stock items such as personalised products, items made to your specification and special orders.
- Unless you agree otherwise, if we are unable to deliver your items within 30 days of your order we will cancel your order and offer you a full refund for any stock items but excluding non-stock items such as personalised products, items made to your specification and special orders.
- It is our policy to offer a full refund or partial refund whenever possible, but this is at our own discretion.
We are unable to accept unauthorised returns or provide a refund for items returned to us later than 30 days after you received them. Subject to authorisation, we charge a 15% re-stocking fee (minimum £5) plus the cost of carriage for any unopened and re-saleable items returned to us.
We will not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential losses or damages, whether for loss of profit or otherwise, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever, whether caused by the negligence by us, our employees, agents or otherwise, which arise out of or in connection with the supply of the items or their use or resale by the customer.
Your statutory rights are not affected. Errors and Omissions Excepted. 2nd August 2023.
If you have any further queries, please contact us:
- A & N Harris, 47 Burnhope Lane, Darlington DL2 1FL. UK.
- Telephone: +44 (0)20 8676 0395
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org